"- E que somos nós? - exclamou Ega. - Que temos nós sido desde o colégio, desde o exame de latim? Românticos: isto é, indivíduos inferiores que se governam na vida pelo sentimento, e não pela razão..."
Os Maias

terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2011

Kings of Convenience - Mrs. Cold


Hey baby, Mrs. Cold. Acting so tough, didn't know you had it in you so be hurt at all. You waited too long. You should've hook me, before I put my raincoat on.
When can I get it? When can I see? You were fronting because... You knew you'd find yourself vulnerable around me. When can I get it? When can I see? You feel vulnerable around me.
Hey, baby, whats going on? We lost control and you lost your tongue. You lost me. Deaf in my ear. Nothing you can say is gonna change the way I feel.
When can I get it? When can I see? You were fronting because... You knew you find yourself vulnerable around me.
When can I get it? When can I see? I step too close to your boundaries....
You wanted nobody around to see. You feel vulnerable around me.
Hey baby,
What is love?
It was just a game.
We both played and we cant get enough of.

Sem comentários: